Friday, August 10, 2012

Garage Man

                             Garage Man

 For my 3D design class we were instructed to make something that was personal and meaningful to you. We had the whole semester to do it, and some guidelines were that you have to use 3 mediums and one of the mediums had to be something natural, unaltered by man.

Growing up my dad would bring home so many nuts, bolts, screws and metal gadgets. I wanted to make a little man out of all the stuff out of his garage. This was a neat and fun challenge for me. Most of the peices are screwed together, but some of it is glued. The fish in the middle was another brilliant idea when my mom found a class cup that fit so perfectly in his tummy. I glued it on and it worked perfectly.

It took me roughly 2 weeks to make, but lots of fun trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

1 comment:

Lou Lou and Company said...

lacey-

I just stumbled upon your blog today. I am loving catching up and yours and Dallin's lives. Also I remember you telling me about your little robot at Megan's. I absolutely love it :) Great work of art

-Laura Zundel