Wednesday, June 18, 2014

post pregnancy

After the craziness of the after birth we have been worried about placenta and tissue in my uterus from the ultra sounds. we just found out that there is more inside me and I'm in the waiting room now getting ready for a D&C _ 2:00 pm June 18, 2014

4 hours later, they found some sack and a small piece of placenta still in my uterus. I am on the mend, but cannot nurse my baby for 24 hours, having to pump and just throw the liquid gold in the garbage. The worst news though is that I cannot fly out to my husband for another week. tear. Also, my stitches are doing alright but I need to have surgery again in 6 weeks to get them repaired. plus,(no sex for 12 weeks) sorry lover.

oh I have been through the ringer. what a crazy nightmare that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

WOW!

No comments: